Free for the first 100 subscribers
🧦 52 REMAINING
The historic jewel of the Veneto, which is par excellence the Italian resistance in World War I.
The Grappa Massif is placed on the Venetian Pre-Alps between the Veneto plain south and central-north alpine territories. The river Brenta It divides the west from’Asiago plateau, while to the east it is the river Piave to trace the border and to separate it from Cesen-Visentin group. To the north is Lake Corlo and Basin Feltre. The Massif, formerly known as Alpe Mother, It is divided in three provinces: Vicenza West, Treviso a sud e Belluno in northeast.
Its summit, in the locality Cima Grappa, measure 1775 m s.l.m. but its territory is characterized by the presence of many other peaks: among the main Col Moschin (1.279 meters), Colle della Berretta, Monte Asolone, Monte Pertica, Prassolan, Solaroli Monti, Fontana Secca, Monte Peurna, Monte Santo, Monte Tomatico (1.595m), Meatte, Monte Palon e Monte Tomba
The Monte Grappa is located near the Venetian plain. Its climate is often influenced by extremely variable weather conditions. Rainfall is abundant throughout the year, especially in autumn, winter and spring.
Although the end of the summer season can bring sun and heat in the first stage of the race, time behind the peaks might hold strong wind, rain and temperatures rapidly changing. In September, daytime temperatures typically range from 23 ° -19 ° at night to 13 ° -8 °
Near the Rifugio Bassano to Cima Grappa a type of weather station is active Davis Vantage Pro 2 Plus online 24 hours 24, with various webcam. For more information see Cima Grappa Weather
The Trail of Heroes track
- Length: 54 km
- elevation gain: 4.500 m (ITRA Certification)
- Path: 4% asphalt - 9% dirt roads - 87% path-single track
- Altitude MAX: Top Monte Grappa 1.775 m
- Departure: ore 06.00 from Rasai Sports Center of Seren del Grappa
- Arrival:Rasai the Sports Center of Seren del Grappa
- Map: file Gpx
- Roadbook: click here to download the complete road book.
- Maximum time: 14 ore
The Trail of Heroes track – Gate Hut Heaven
Juvenile - Students - Senators
- Payment in cash in A POINT OF ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
- Payment by wire transfer:
APS GS I LUPI TEAM – ADVENTURE RUN – PADOVA (ITALY)
Unicredit Bank branch CHIESANUOVA (PD),
WERE GOING IT
- After they sign up using PayPal across the page: s1trail.com/paypal
- With all credit and debit cards at our booth in the events in which we are present
The registration will close once the maximum number of entries in the competition (300 athletes) o al 21/09/2019.